After a long absence, due to the daily work and the projects in which our company has been involved, we have been preparing new contents that we believe they will be of your maximum interest.
So, this is the first in a series of blogs dedicated to obtaining the ASME certificate of quality, which means that the ASME institution AUTORIZES to a manufacturer to be able to use its seal on their products.
ASME stands for the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. This association has generated from its appearance a code of design, manufacture and inspection for pressure equipment, recognized and accepted not only in America but also in countries in other continents.
The interest to be able to manufacture a product under the ASME regulations lies in the fact of access to the American market, as well as, to open the possibility of offering your products to potential clients situated in any part of the world that based its standards of quality in the mentioned legislation.
Advantages of an ASME certification
- International market of more than 113 countries
- Authorization to manufacture equipments under the ASME stamp
- Publication in the ASME authorized manufacturer registry
- Competence for the use of the ASME code
- Responsibility as ASME manufacturer
- The confidence of a design and manufacturing under quality ASME
- Implement of the quality requirements
- Enable to compare, to expand and/or to include ASME processes to your own standards
In our next blog, we will talk about the parameters of quality certified by the ASME stamp.