PIROBLOC has the certificate of quality ISO 9001:2008 and this fact has repercussions on our clients satisfaction thanks to the implanted quality management system.
So, what is the ISO 9001:2008?
It is a norm elaborated by the Technical Committee ISO/TC176 of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), that specifics the requirements for a good management system of the quality, which must tender to the obtaining of an improvement in the satisfaction of the client.
When a company decides to fit its processes to the mentioned norm, it is assuring to its internal clients (the own workers) as well as the external ones, the following aspects:
- A planning of the production.
- The constant communication with the client to determine what he wants and how he wants it.
- To determine the necessary requirements to fulfill by the company during the productive process.
- To assure the homologation of the suppliers, concerning materials.
- Analysis and measurement of the feed-back of the client, to continue improving.
Next, we will develop the mentioned points, if we consider that it is of your interest, through your visits to the present blog.